Thomas has finished his proton therapy, but his cancer journey is not over. We hope that we will only have good news to report from now on, but the future is uncertain. Your messages have kept us going and we are so grateful for them.
At this watershed in Thomas’ treatment we wanted to say a few special thank you’s to those people who have helped us, particularly with the American trip.
- Our parents and brothers and sisters
- Dan & Sarah, Thomas’ Godparents
- Mersey medical benevolent fund
- Royal medical benevolent fund
- Dave Graham
- Nycke White, Pam Cannon, Sameer Keole and everyone in Oklahoma’s Procure
- Robyn Goggs
- Mary, Noreen, Doug & Kathy (our USA family)
- The Lucas family in Chicago
- Maureen Lucas (Maria Eagle MP’s constituency wizard!)
- Tracey Fleming and all at Village Surgery Garston
A website from us would not be complete without something to be amused at. So here is the list of those organisations who really didn’t help much, despite us asking!
- American Airlines
Send us a message of support
Please continue to send Thomas your messages of support using the comments feature at the bottom of this page.
Use the Subscribe feature on the right to be updated when we add to this site.
If you like the idea of supporting charities then the 3 charities below have provided us with emotional and practical support over the last few months.
- CHICS (a Liverpool based charity for the parents of children with cancer) – www.chicsonline.org
- Camille’s Appeal (a national UK charity for children under the age of 5 with brain tumours) – http://www.camillesappeal.co.uk/
- Kidsncancer (a national UK charity for children undergoing proton therapy in US) – www.kidsncancer.co.uk